Saturday, November 12, 2005

Breed All About It

Much debate has occurred as to what kind of dog I am. My mother looked like a shepherd of some sort but I'm one of the only ones of my brothers and sisters who has any black fur. Then there's the issue of height. I have very short legs. The pictures don't show it well, but I do. My sister, Samantha, has longer legs but my brother, Bently, has really long legs. Some people say I'm built like a corgy but that's not quite right, either. I'm too long.

My aunt Mary came over this weekend to say hello. I like her - she's funny. She said I was made up of spare parts.

Dad says I'm an under dog. I sleep under the bed, I lie under the coffee table, I walk under the chairs... I think his guess is the closest.


2 comments:

Aunt Murry said...

You forgot to mention about being slinky. Nis back end follow because it has too not because it wants too. He's a cute little big boy! He tried to be shy like his brother JD but then his nature got the better of him.

Aunt Murry said...

Molly says: And I can be Sweet Polly Purebred!!!